Crab Cakes and Crab Balls: Empty contents of shipping containers onto baking pan andbake at 450F for Approx. 12 to 15 minutes in a preheated oven. When the cakes become firmand a consistent light brown color outside, they are ready.
- Rare... 120-125 Degrees
- Med-Rare... 130-135 Degrees
- Medium... 140-145 Degrees
- Med-Well... 150-155 Degrees
- Well Done... 160 Degrees and Above
- 165-175 Degrees
- Microwave: Place soup in microwave safe cookware and microwave for 15 minutes on high, stirring every 5 minutes until soup comes to a boil.
- Range Top: Place soup in sauce pan and heat on top of range at a medium heat, stirring until soup comes to a boil.